Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm getting closer....

I can't believe it. I am down another 5 pounds since my last entry. I am 7 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight! Is that my ending goal? NO WAY! I took my measurements when I started Insanity and now that I have been going at it and finished one whole month they have you measure again. I have lost 5 inches total. Not in my waist 5 inches but like .5 here and 1 there and .5 in another area. Its a start and with the colder season right around the corner I would really like to fit into all my clothes...mainly my jeans. My ghetto booty is my main problem area. Or course I have bigger arms than I'd like and a donut around my waist....but I don't want to go out and buy new clothes. Unless they are a size 6! :0)
Some awesome news...I am in the Win, Lose Blog Competition!!! YAY ME!! I am so excited to start on this journey with these women. Motivation is one thing but support is another and I can take all the support I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am a Season 6 contestant too!! I was reading your bio and saw that you will be celebrating your 6 year anniversary in October...so will we!!! Good luck and I can't wait to see how well everyone does!!

    ReplyDelete