Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pizzafied Chicken

Pizzafied Chicken = YUM!
I have to share this recipe because well its fantastic. Even my dieting hating, not a fan of chicken husband LOVES this and requests for it often.

 The recipe I have is for one serving so I will just tell you what I did last night.
1 onion
1 green bell pepper
Mushrooms (if you like them)
Use cooking spray in pan and at med-high heat cook veggies until soft.
In seperate pan:
Pound chicken and then season with Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Garlic Powder.
Cook in nonstick pan with cooking spray. Cook 3 mins on each side.

Then miz Crushed Tomatoes with more Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion Powder. Poor over chicken.
Then peal string cheese and put ontop of chicken.
Poor Veggies over the chicken and then put on Turkey Pepperoni. I put about 5 pieces per chicken breast.
Cover and cook another 1-2mins.



 YUMMY!!
Ever heard of Hungry Girl? If not...Check her out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment