Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I will lose this weight!

I have been trying to lose this weight now for about 5 weeks. Where have I gone? Pretty much crazy. I have tried to stop the sugar in take and its super hard with a husband who can eat what he wants all day long and a a child who is given candy all the time by those around him. I constantly have temptation in my house. I am burning a rough estimated 400 calories breastfeeding and it might help me lose weight if I just stayed away from the junk food. So I'm trying. Offically I have been working out everyday for 2 weeks. (5times a day) Since I don't have an actual scale at my home I can only weigh myself when I go to my moms. Currently today I used my Wii Fit and it says that I am 5 pounds lighter than when I stepped on my moms scale. YAY for results!! I have limited myself to yogurt on saturdays so that I have something to look forward to..but I am going to cut that all out soon. I know I can do this I just need some more support and a husband to stop bringing junk in this house! Love you babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment